Thank you Tia for nominating me for THREE awards, it means a lot coming from an amazing blogger like you, for those of you who haven’t followed her, go check out her blog here.
The Liebster Award
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
How do you motivate yourself when things are challenging?
Believing I can do it.
What quality do you look for most in a friend?
Willingness to help, intelligence, patience and they should be good listeners I talk a lot nonstop.
What are your favourite hobbies?
Reading, guitar, beatboxing, writing, doodling and the list goes on.
What inspires you to keep blogging?
All the nice comments and follows😁. And the amazing friends I make.
Who is your idol and why?
There are rarely any female Beatboxers and she is one of them.
If you could do anything for one day, how would that day look?
The best day of my life.
What’s your least favorite food and why?
If you were a scented candle, what scent would you be?
I am allergic to scents, so I won’t be able to be one.
What’s your favourite candy/sweet? Why?
Merci or Lindt I can’t answer why.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Explain
Introvert, I don’t now how to explain, its just in my nature.
If you could meet any fictional character (from a book or movie) who would it be and why would you want to meet them?
The Weasley twins, (I need ideas for pranks) or Darrell Rivers from Malory Towers (I need to learn how she controls her temper(most of the time)).
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
If you could turn into any aquatic animal, what would it be and why?
A dolphin as they are the second most intelligent creatures and I like their playful nature.
What, in your opinion, is the perfect ice cream sundae?
Chocolate ones, with nuts and gems.
Are you an ‘in the spotlight’ person or a ‘behind the scenes’ person?
In the spotlight person.
What is one thing you’d love to be really great at?
Sports, I am not good at them, except a few.
If money/funding was no problem and you created a foundation/charity, what cause would you be supporting and why?
Study equipment for orphans and needy.
Outstanding Blogger Award
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (very important – see #5) This award was created by Colton Beckwith. Here’s the original post!
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger award!
Are you an indoor or an outdoor person? (Name a favourite activity for the location you choose)
Indoor person, and reading or doodling.
What would your superpower of choice be? (You don’t just have to pick the standard ones – get creative!)
Reading minds and charmspeaking.
My nominees for the Liebster Award
My nominees for the Inspirational Blogger Award:
My nominees for the Outstanding Blogger Award
My questions, I have answered 18 questions, you can choose them as their might be things you want to keep personal, can’t wait to read your answers.
There were soo many I couldn’t nominate and so many amazng blogs I had to leave out, I promise I will nominate you next time and once again thank you soo much Tia for nominating me for these awards. Even if you weren’t nominated I would love to know your answers in the comments.