I have been obsessed with Keeper of the Lost cities since the past November, and I though this totally deserves a whole new tag, then I thought why not let’s make it, so here we are!!!!
Also the commentary in brackets is just for fun, not part of the tag so um don’t use that ;p
Rules(cause we need them)
- All headers used are made by me, feel free to use them, do give me credit though! Here is the drive folder from where you can access them
- Mention me as the creator of the tag, and link back to this post so that I get to know.
- At the end of the post write your favorite quote from the book.
- No hate against Fitz(yeah I feel you all, but let’s just keep this nice)
- Have fun!!! and try not to worry about things like Sophie 😉
Sophie-A character who is oblivious to feelings
Grady and Sandor (Yeah I couldn’t pick which one of them is more protective)-Over protective Characters
Edaline- A character you’d like to see more of(I mean seriously she is the only mom of sophie who knows what to do with her, give her more credit people
Fitz- A main protagonist loved yet hated at the same time
Bronte- A character who is not as bad as we make them out to be
Wylie- Someone who just gets dragged into it(poor guy)
Marella- A character with a dangerous power(no offence though Marelle)
Biana- A character who isn’t afraid to show her scars(Ha now what Vespera)
Alden- A character who is irritatingly calm even in difficulties(But there is no reason to worry is there Alden?🙄)
Della- A strong female character misjudged because of her beauty(Uhh hell yeah)
Tam- A mysterious character with a shady past(get it, shady?)
Linh- An gentle but not so gentle character
Dex- A character who is a loyal friend not matter what(I mean poor dude)
Keefe- A character who hides behind jokes but is broken in reality(You ain’t fooling anyone Keefe)
My fav quote
“Because our family doesn’t decide who we are. WE decide who we are.Keefe Sencen AKA Lord Hunkyhair!
Ok since this is a new tag, I tag all of you, I do hope you all will do it!!!!!
Have a splendid day or night ahead!!!
Remember there is no reason to worry 😉